Tuesday, April 6, 2010

injured

I am now confined to using crutches.
I injured my ankle last night from a certain dance. I really didn't see it coming my leg got caught in my partner's, I hear a crack and the next thing I know, I'm lying down at the side of the studio with my teacher icing my foot (it was a guest teacher's class). Suddenly, this burning sensation starts around my ankle and I start crying--terribly hard. And as the guest teacher start talking about an understudy, I cried even harder. (The boys had to carry me to the other side of the room, where my bags were). I'm just praying the the x-ray will work on my side and the injury isn't as bad as everyone thinks (just because my ankle was the size of a tennis ball, which, mind you, has reduced to ping-pong ball size).
But that didn't stop me from going out with my friends after. So one of the guys had to carry me after realizing I could barely walk, but we were sitting most of the time, so no big deal. I had an absolute blast with these people and seriously forgot about my injury for a bit. :)

My bruise is a perfect circle.

Love these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment