Sunday, February 28, 2010

behind those hazel eyes

Mara, for my photo essay.


Me, for Mara's photo essay.



Had a "photoshoot" with my friend Mara, for our project (individual) in school; which is a photo essay about the topic assigned to you. We decided to "model" for each other, ahaha. My topic was truth, which turned out to be a little hard for me to do, because there are so many things you can do with that topic. I'm pretty happy with the picture I chose though (which I still need to edit)! It was fun, though I'd rather be behind the scenes than in front of the camera lens. As fun as the shoot for the project was, the out takes were even better.

Photos by Darrell Sicam

Make up by Judell Sicam


Out-takes:

Not ready yet.

The last five pictures were out of pure boredom. I was waiting for my older sister to pick me up and we just decided to shoot outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment