Monday, March 8, 2010

life's an adventure

The first part of this post is dedicated to my good friend, Bambina, whose birthday was last February, and her party last Saturday. Good food, drinks and company. It was a very chill, good vibes party. And even if I wound up with a blister on each of my big toes, I had a great time. (Note: Her theme was Safari chic; but because I was so rushed that morning--early ballet class, no time to go home and think carefully--I threw whatever I saw first in my closet, this outfit in no way is related to the safari...although I said you could find flowers in the forest HAHA)

The birthday girl!

The most amazing people, ever.

Also, a belated 21st birthday to my favorite (older) sister, Mia! No matter how insane, or strange (maybe even brilliant) she is, she'll forever be the kick ass manang
I both hate and love (mostly love--just don't tell her that).

Insane woman in the making.


That is all for now. :)
Exams coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment