Tuesday, March 16, 2010

unencumbered numbered words

Chem exam = DONE
I (and my batch mates) are definitely overjoyed. As soon as we passed our papers, cheers filled the corridor. Finally over with the test and the subject! Unless I'm planning to be a chemist or study science, then I'll never have to worry about balancing equations anymore, haha (hopefully). So how was the chem test? I was a little stressed out at first, because there was some complication with my formula data bank and how I couldn't use it, but before I could cry my teacher was kind enough to let me use it (since he said it wasn't my fault). It was bearable and a bit more, actually. When I received the test paper, I spaced out for a few good minutes (slow processor), but I managed to finish on time--unlike the second term exam. I shotgunned a few things, but not enough to make my final score suffer. Plus, I've got that recitation bonus point, so all in all, I'm pretty happy.

"In you lies immense talent--use it and use it well. I see in you someone who has profound thought...you can do it, believe." -A letter from the most amazing Literature teacher ever. A classmate handed it to me as we were leaving the classroom, and I was just awestruck when I read the letters. To be told these things by someone you look up to is just the most brilliant feeling. It literally made my day.

After the exam, my friends and I decided to walk over and get some frozen yogurt at the mall near us. Still hungry, we ended up going to Wendy's and scarfed down taco salads, baked potatoes, fries, chicken and burgers, washing it down with Biggies. But in the end, none of us finished our food. My friend couldn't even look at the last bite of her chicken fillet burger, haha. But at least we burned a few calories (as we like to believe) on the way back to school.

It's math tomorrow, but hey, I love math! So no worries. I just need to review the formulas and it'll be fine (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment